Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hi Ho - Back to work I go!

Have made it through 2 days at work with out (m)any mental breakdowns.
A few mall employees have asked me how the babies growing.................
That's when it was impossible to spare the tears!
And then, the person who asks feels like a total asshole.
Followed by you feeling like an asshole for making them feel like an asshole.
But in the end neither are really assholes and it's just an awkward moment.

Work is crazy.. Even though our lives were devastated the rest of the world went on.  Christmas 2010 is in full swing therefore every crazy mom has hit the mall! Crazy mom has brought crazy girlfriends with her! Crazy girlfriends have brought all their crazy kids.  I had to laugh yesterday when I was tending to Aero customers. People are so cut throat during the holidays. Jesus ( sorry ) settle down people - Holidays are to be Merry and Bright. Take a CHILL pill before hitting Mall Blvd. Ya dig?

Brett's work holiday party is on Sunday! I am honestly kind of excited  to get out, to hob knob! I have to hit the mall myself ( and brave the crazies ) to find Little Black Sexy, formally known as the Little Black Dress.. Anywho! Im looking forward to getting all gussied up so I can go out for an evening with my husband where I may or may not have a glass of wine ( don't judge me, im temporarily out of the no booze zone ) and follow that up with an amazing display of how one should teeter totter in heels that hurt like HELL! Yes ladies and gentleman, that's right... Christmas party, HERE WE COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment