Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2 days, amazing!

At long last I have 2 days in a row off from work.. I am so exhausted it's not even funny. I spent my first day off today on the coach being absolutely worthless. I have to admit, it felt good. Brett and I are back on the saddle again, 'tis baby making time in the Miller household. Wish us luck :0) We're having a great time trying, as I am sure you all can imagine! (hehe). Trying to decide if I am actually going to do anything tomorrow on my day off, it's looking like another lazy day is in the making.. Don't judge me, I deserve a little down time.



Brett bought me a beautiful jewelry box for Christmas. I had been asking him for a jewelry box since after Christmas last year, he also knew I needed a new one to house all the jewelry I own. When my birthday came around and I didn't get a jewelry box I understood because Brett and I had just gotten married, we just back from our honeymoon and had just learned that we were expecting a baby. When Christmas came around this year and I got my car, digital camera, and what not I assumed that I would still have to wait for a Jewelry box. Christmas day came around and much to my surprise my husband gave me exactly what I wanted and exactly what I needed... It's moments like that where I am reminded how lucky I am to have such a loving/caring/tender husband. Not only because he spoils me rotten with beautiful gifts, but because he identifies my needs and works hard to provide me with things that make me happy. We also can't forget that he is my absolute best friend in the world. I am not a religious person but I will say this, I am truly blessed.


1 comment:

  1. oooh! I have the same one! I love it, It holds all of my treasures, If there was a fire and my kids were out already I would grab it. Most of my jewelry is worthless but it belonged to someone who is no longer here or was given to me or I just happen to love it and don't care where it came from.. haha. What an awesome hubby you have!

    ReplyDelete