Monday, January 17, 2011

A zodiac shift?

Remember a few months ago when I was oozing over Zodiac signs and what not. I was trying to identify with being a Libra and blah blah blah..


Well now I'm thrown a curve ball, apparently I am no longer a Libra. I play for the Virgo team? WTF? What if I don't want to be a Virgo? Phew I can't wait for all this to pass, it has to be a crock of shit right?


2011 For a Virgo:
You are very clever and have original ideas, you have a liking for scientific occupations. You are very much freedom loving and will change occupations very often. You may be a bit stubborn at times and others would have difficulty getting along with you. You are likely to be involved in noble deeds. During this period, you will be extremely happy and some auspicious ceremony could also take place in your family. Your income will increase and your contact with senior or government authorities will improve. By dint of your skill, you would be able to handle even adverse situation. Family happiness is assured for you. You may be interested in philosophy ormetaphysics. An absolutely perfect state of mind is also guaranteed in this period.


2011 For a Libra:
The conjunction of venus and uranus gives you good charishma and makes you romantic. You may have unusual and original ideas about art and love. You will be independent and enjoy financial advantages. You will be very optimistic and able to inspire others. You are also likely to be very lucky. You are very vigorous and have strong vitality and are very firm about your beliefs.


Judging by all this hoopla I am sticking with being a libra, no matter what all this bullshit is about. I think everyone should go ahead and stick with what they've known for the better part of their lives. No no No, I am not opposing change, I oppose all of us being fed a bunch of bullshit. From here on out, I hit the ignore button on the New Zodiac signs... I'm a FLIPPIN' Libra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment