Thursday, January 6, 2011

Auntie Flow, are you a NO SHOW?

I'm confused.. My body is confused..
Perhaps that's why the Dr's tell you: Wait 6 weeks before getting back on the saddle as your body will need some time to recover. What they REALLY meant to say is: stuff is going to be all sorts of weird for awhile, you may get a period you may not.. Your boobs might hurt every day, but they might not. You will gain and loose weight here -n-there but who knows what the means. You might be an emotional hormonal disaster, but yet again, who really knows.

Big Red
Code Red
On the Rag
Weeping Womb
Crimson Tide
Arts and Crafts Week @ Panty Camp

Some of the girls I work with have been talking about their cycles starting, cramps, upset tummy's, huge boobs, you name it.. In the past some of us have been on the same cycle. Which as you can imagine makes for  QUITE the CHIPPER group of mall employees. So when this cycle came along and all the ladies were complaining about natures curse I thought to myself, should I be back on the chain gang with them?

Riding the Cotton Cowboy
Wounded Clam
Dracula's Tea Bag
Flying the Red Flag
Leak Weak

Anywho, let me clarify that I am not begging for a week of bloody hell, literally.. All I am saying is that I would love some clarity as to where I am at in MY cycle.



Don't get me wrong, Brett and I are enjoying practicing in the baby making department, but it's always nice to know whether or not you're taking a shot in the dark as far as where you fall in your monthly routine. To add to that, my poor husband keeps on giving me this "Stay away from me Wild Woman" look which leads me to believe that he's starting to think I am using him only to procreate. There is fact and fiction to that, you and I both know this.. But I can assure you, even though he wont admit it, he LOVES the fact that things are heating up in the Miller boudoir :0) Even though I think he's starting to get a little bit tired. 

Shark Bait
taking Carrie to Prom
Old faithful
Out of Order
Red Letter Days
Sailing Old Rusty

No comments:

Post a Comment