Thursday, January 20, 2011

Teen Mom 2, what a joke!

Does anyone else watch that show and become livid?
I have to admit, once I turn the show on I can't turn it off!
I get sucked into it like it's TV crack.
I watched for a while last night.
The new season of young mom's are just as clueless as the last, with an exception of a  few.
I feel for the mom with the twins, I can't imagine what it would be like to find out there was something wrong with your beautiful baby.
I feel for the moms who are dying to rebuild relationships with their baby daddies..
I DO NOT feel for the mom ( that little bitch Janelle ) who are completely clueless as to the gift of life they've been given. While I understand she is young, dumb, and irresponsible I have witnessed women excel as single mothers. Single young mothers at that. It's not fair to pardon her behavior because she's young. The partying, the defiance, the blatant drug use, the scantily clad outbursts. I mean really... This is why you are not fit to be a mother. This is why YOUR mother is willing take responsibility for YOUR child.

MTV, thank you for depicting what it is like to be a young parent, thank you for showing other teens that it's no easy task, but please... Take that girl off TV before I drive to wherever she is so I can sit down with her and tell her just how lucky she is to have a beautiful baby..

It's in the moments like this where I get angry..
Angry for the people who less deserve to be a parent.
I have these moments.
But other than that things are starting to get back to normal.
Even Brett told me the other day that I am starting to go back to me.
Let me tell you this adventure has been tough.
I really lost myself in this, things got dark..
It leads me to believe that when we do actually get pregnant and successfully birth one of the cutest children known to man, we should be prepared for an emotional roller coaster after the fact.. Apparently my chemicals are off balance and when it comes time to even them out things will get a little mental. But hey, it's natural. Comes with the territory.. and I'll take it! I keep my fingers crossed that with in the next month or so we'll conceive. Keep your fingers crossed too!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with everthing you just said. For some reason I cannot bring myself to turn it off even though these women irritate the hell out of me, well mostly just Jannelle.
    Anyway, keep writing, im reading! (And don't forget to be taking your prenatal vitamins!)
    Love ,
    Abby B.

    ReplyDelete