Monday, June 3, 2013

Frustration

We were supposed to be in our new home this weekend.

Being 1st time home buyers, in this case my husband being the purchaser, is a total pain in the ass.

Hoping and praying that we have an idea by this afternoon when we will actually be  closing/moving in. 

After almost 6 weeks of staying with my mother in law, I'm quite ready to get into my own space. The stress of the situation has me over eating & over stressing.

My grandmother arrived on Friday, the day we were supposed to close on the house. She came up to help me with the kids while we unpack & such.

She too is staying at the MIL's house until we FINALLY get into the new house.

I started the 30 day squat challenge today:
50 squats later my legs burn like shit but here I am on the elliptical, tackling my cardio so I can spend the rest of my day entertaining the kiddies & enjoying my gram's company. 

Teo's entered a stage that I think would be pretty comparable to the " terrible twos " people talk about. Temper tantrums. Screaming. Teething. Throwing himself around. Embarrassing his mom in public, all of this is what his behavior entails as of late.

My stomach is grumbling.
I've had a banana for breakfast.
I want a stack of pancakes.
I will need to eat something more, I have to watch my calorie intake for breast feeding Emma. She's a hungry hippo? Mommy mustn't run low on the boob juice. 

Stomach is still grumbling.
I'm still plugging along on here.
I'm accumulating sweat in the elbow pit of the arm I have my phone in. A touch of sweat down my back, but the burning sensation in my thighs isn't unbearable. 

I need to push harder 

1 comment:

  1. I.KNOW.THE.FEELING! I have been at my dads house since December....so be thankful hahahaha Good luck on the move:)

    ReplyDelete