Thursday, March 31, 2011

Art Thursday

.. it was Art Thursday at the Miller Household.
I woke up on my day off today really energized.
I got off work yesterday @ 5pm and was able to come home to spend an evening with my husband.
It's very rare that we both have an evening off to spend together.
Normally we'll eat dinner together around 11pm when I'm off work after a closing shift. More often than not on the days when I open Brett has patients that eve so we only see each other in passing.
Last night was a rare exception..
and it was PERFECT.
We treated ourselves to some TASTY calzone's from a local Greek/Italian restaurant.
Afterwards I baked brownies and we had warm brownies with vanilla ice cream, se bon!
We ended our perfect little date night at home by watching "The Fighter" I've been DYING to see this movie, and I was quite impressed ( I recommend to all! ).
So like before mentioned, after a great night's sleep I woke up energized.
Brett and I had breakfast at Shoneys this morning. I apparently ordered the largest stack of pancakes ever!
Let's just call that stuff brain food because after a trip to a few thrift stores ( where I found the Bottles for the upcoming creations ) I came home to create this:





1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend! Those are gorgeous! Would you be interested in getting paid to make some? I'd love to have a set in yellow and/or cobalt! Just send me your price, you talented lady, you!

    ReplyDelete