Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Summertime, and the living's WAY TOO EASY

Summer is in full swing after our first floating adventure down the Edisto River, followed by our first backyard cook out, followed by my husband having a hang over on Sunday morning that he had no other choice than to in turn drink away, followed by me being VERY ready for him to hop back on the wagon for the week.

I've given up the sauce for a bit, and I'm ok with that.
Wagon living is good for me, It leaves me with a clear mind.

Green house is a-growing! The air in our home is nice and fresh from all the leaves and flowers a-bloom. And of course, the yard whisperers backyard is an amazon of growing wonder. I'm quite proud of his yard growing expertise. Now if only he'd forgive me for not allowing him to purchase the deluxe lawn mower and instead allowing him to buy the little less expensive but not quite as fancy mower that cuts the grass just fine. The man needs to learn that a high price tag doesn't mean high quality, all the time at least.

... IS anyone else getting UBER excited for the arrival of TrueBlood? Just sayin!

1 comment:

  1. Wagon life is good! I had a little celebrating to get out of my system, but back up on the wagon for me too! Clear the mind, and nurtures the body and soul. Good things! Happy almost summer!

    ReplyDelete