Friday, November 5, 2010

Patience - A Useless Virtue!

I have about 4 weeks until I have made it successfully through my 1st trimester. Until the 1st trimester has  passed my little bun in the oven is a hush hush amongst only close friends and family. Those who do know our precious little secret are in an elite club, a special society made only for those who have tight lips, a group for only the grown who understand just how delicate of a time this is for parents to be.

I am itching to get on facebook and update my status to: WE'RE PREGNANT! That's one of the beauties of facebook. All I have to do is hop on, plug in a status and then the whole world will know about our little bundle of joy. Some people will respond with congratulatory comments, some wont do anything or think anything of it, some will chat about it with friends after they've seen it,  like "Oh my god, did you see that Marlowe's pregnant?" and then there will be the people that will just click "Like". Hey, to each their own. I don't really care how people want to respond to it but the one thing I do care about is letting it be known that the world is going to be graced with something pretty damn special and everyone really should 
BRACE FOR IMPACT!


No comments:

Post a Comment