Sunday, November 21, 2010

Don't judge me because I drive a MOM car!

Christmas came early in the Miller household. Husband surprised me with my very own MOM CAR! It's perfect: It's a 2007 Honda CRV in a beautiful Burgundy color ( Pictures to Come Soon ) Brett came to the mall the other day to have lunch with me and as we were walking out of the store I asked where he'd like to eat. He cutely replied " Anywhere you want, would you like to drive your new car?" and then pulled out a set of car keys to my now pimpin' ride.

I absolutely love it.. It's not too big not too small.. Plenty of trunk space and GREAT on gas. Brett Miller, YOU ARE THE BOMB.COM

The car I had previous to this beauty was an older Acura ( That did the job, I'm not complaining. I thank my parents for giving it to me in a time of need.) had dark tinted windows.. We had nicknamed it "SupaFly" as it was rather ghetto fab due to the dark windows. When I would drive around daily I would go unnoticed due to the fact that no one could see inside my car.. I enjoyed it.. It gave me the opportunity to avoid all the perv's and creepers on I26 that want to make obscene gestures while driving by me.. The first day I had the opportunity to drive my new baby to work I was stopped at a red light when two gentlemen in a green mercedes beside me took it upon themselves to wink wave and blow kisses.. Awkward and uncomfortable I raised my left hand, showed them my wedding ring and drove off.. Not only is Mama's car hot, but she's looking HOT in her MOM CAR... Yeah man, life is good. Pregnant and HOT - Watch out everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Good thing he didn't buy you a minivan!!! Ahhh!!! The cool Mom's drive SUV's. ;) Give me your address and I can send you a couple of books, the best one being Jenny McCarthy's pregnancy book. It's hilarious plus very helpful. Half of the stuff I didn't know about, like pooping during delivery, until I read her book. So awesome and funny! Miss you a ton, wish I could be with you during this amazing time in your life. Pregnancy can be a bit rough at times but overall it's a great time feeling the baby move and kick. Just you wait you're going to love it!! I, myself, miss being pregnant. :) Have a great Thanksgiving Chubby Lips and keep the pictures and blogs coming.

    ReplyDelete