Monday, March 6, 2017

ROLOver Honey

Night before last Brett and I got all tucked into bed with good TV and both of us with our treat of choice. All bundled up warm and cozy we drifted off into TVLand, chomping on Airheads and Rolos. Eventually we went from TVLand to Dreamland and so the evening went. In the early hours of Monday morning I awoke to Brett shifting for comfort therefore rolling in a new direction. While doing so I felt him peel something from my rear... Shortly after that I heard " Aw... Babe!" I woke up, but not completely. " You dropped a Rolo in bed and then it melted on your butt!" ( silence ). I don't think I said anything in respond, like I said I woke up but not completely so I just drifted away again. When I woke up I replayed what had happened hours earlier and giggled to myself. If only I had rolled over to see Brett's face. He probably had this little grin, he was probably thinking to himself " Look at what I married.." I get out of bed, I head downstairs for Breakfast with the hubby and we go along with our normal routine. When we head upstairs to do laundry, get ready for work, etc I turned my backside to Brett at one point.. Upon doing so Brett says to me " There's chocolate ALL over your ass.. You're a mess.." I quickly dash to the bathroom to take a peak, low and behold my toosh is covered in melted chocolate. Awesome. I win the award for being a big slob and I am embarrassed in my own house. Awesome. We go on with our day. While at work yesterday I started thinking to myself how on earth that could've happened. I mean, there

No comments:

Post a Comment