Friday, August 26, 2011

Hurricanes & In Utero Acrobatics

Welp, we're in for some nasty weather today. Thankfully not what was originally projected for us, but nasty nonetheless.. Brett and I packed up all the outdoor furniture, brought it in the plants from the porch and I went out and bought a coloring book to keep myself company in the event of the cable going out. 


This week has been like that past few - Work, home, work, then a dose of food sickness ( I think Baby Teo isn't a fan of Mexican food ) Called out of work sick one day, got off early one day due to Dr.Germain going out of town, helped Brett at his work and now I sit at home kind of waiting to see what the weather is going to do.


 I've always been a pretty big fan of a good storm. It's sad to say that at times when you hear about bad weather coming your way you kind of think to yourself " Self.. This could be awesome.." or you also think to yourself " Self.. This could be devastating.." Either way you then realize that you're having a conversation with yourself and you feel a little bit crazy. With that being said, it's just exciting to see what will come... So I wait...


Baby Teo has been a mad man the past few weeks, lots of movement, lots of growth - Until yesterday - I guess he's kind of at an in between stage but I have to say that he's got me a little freaked out. As always I find myself scouring the internet for info about What to Expect in this kind of scenario. Thankfully I came upon this: Once you start feeling your karate kid's kicks and chops, don't panic if you go several hours — or even a day or two — without noticing any movement. At this stage and with your baby still quite tiny, it's normal not to feel regular movement. To kind of test the waters though I just poured myself a nice glass of Coke to see if I could wake the little bugger up with a nice dose of caffeine, as always, don't judge me.. It's my kid I do as  I please with him! I'll let you know how it goes.


We go to find out what my BFF Brittany is having today, I am so excited for her - And hope she gets a girl.. I think she really wants a girl, I think she really deserves to get what she wants, so we shall see...







No comments:

Post a Comment